Ahead of the Premier League meeting between Chelsea and Newcastle, we pick out 10 match facts using our free football app - Independent Football Live.
- Newcastle have taken more points off Chelsea (13) than any other team in the last 5 seasons
- In the last 11 meetings between Chelsea and Newcastle, the Blues have failed to win if they didn't keep a clean sheet (D3 L4)
- Papiss Demba Cisse has scored 4 goals in 5 PL appearances against Chelsea
- Chelsea have conceded only one goal in the opening 15 minutes of their last 52 PL matches
- Diego Costa has scored 6 goals in his last 7 PL appearances, after netting just 3 in his previous 14 this season
- Guus Hiddink has still only lost 1 of his 21 matches as a PL manager (W13 D7 L1) and is unbeaten in his last 16
- Chelsea haven't won any of the 4 PL games that Kurt Zouma hasn't started in this season (W0 D2 L2) and have conceded 10 goals in these matches
- The Blues are on the current longest unbeaten run in the PL; 9 games (W3 D6)
- Newcastle have only won back-to-back PL games on one occasion since November 29th 2014 (this was a two-game winning run in December 2015)
- Steve McClaren has collected just one win and seven points in 11 PL games as a manager against Chelsea (W1 D4 L6) - this was a 3-0 home win for Middlesbrough in February 2006
For more pre-match build-up, including head-to-head statistics, past results and player comparisons download Independent Football Live by clicking here. The app, which is available on both Android and Apple devices, includes live scores, in-game stats, breaking news, videos and push notifications. It also provides fantastic visual statistics and animated goal maps among many other features, making it one of the best football apps available. And it's not just the Premier League we have covered, the same great coverage is available for the Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup.