Chris Baird recovers for Fulham after collision with advertising hoardings
Friday 02 November 2012
Fulham defender Chris Baird is fit for the visit of Everton.
The Northern Ireland international injured himself when he slipped into advertising hoardings as he celebrated scoring a header in the 3-3 draw against Reading last weekend.
Midfielder Simon Davies is still recovering from a hip operation and French midfielder Mickael Tavares is out with a minor hamstring problem.
Provisional squad: Schwarzer, Riether, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise, Duff, Baird, Diarra, Richardson, Rodallega, Berbatov, Stockdale, Senderos, Sidwell, Petric, Ruiz, Karagounis, Dejagah, Kasami.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Latest in Sport
Liverpool 5 Norwich City 1 match report: Luis Suarez tears Norwich apart once again with four goals and an assist
Cricket Australia apologises for ‘racist’ Monty Panesar Teletubbies tweet
Manchester United must win 'an awful lot of games' if they are to retain the Premier League title, admits David Moyes after Everton defeat
Five things we learned from the midweek Premier League fixtures: Nicklas Bendtner could help Arsenal push for the title; David Moyes mocked by Everton fans; Luis Suarez among the best
Manchester United 0 Everton 1 match report: Roberto Martinez pulls off elusive victory that eluded David Moyes
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government