Dalglish awaits update on Gerrard injury
Tuesday 05 April 2011
The Liverpool manager, Kenny Dalglish, is awaiting updates on the fitness of three of his players.
Captain Steven Gerrard sustained a groin problem in training on Friday having just recovered from an operation on a similar injury. The 30-year-old missed Saturday's 2-1 defeat by West Bromwich Albion, which also ended with defenders Glen Johnson and Daniel Agger injured. Johnson went off with a hamstring problem while Agger suffered a knee complaint.
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc