Everton pair Kevin Mirallas and Seamus Coleman available for visit of Tottenham
Premier League team news
Friday 07 December 2012
Everton could have Kevin Mirallas and Seamus Coleman available for Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash with Tottenham at Goodison Park.
Toffees boss David Moyes says forward Mirallas, who has missed four games due to a hamstring injury, and full-back Coleman, sidelined for three by an unspecified problem, have "outside chances" of featuring against Spurs.
Victor Anichebe (hamstring) and Phil Neville (knee) remain on the casualty list.
Provisional squad: Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Naismith, Osman, Gibson, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jelavic, Mucha, Hitzlsperger, Duffy, Oviedo, Barkley, Gueye, Vellios, Mirallas, Coleman.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'