Everton trio Tony Hibbert, Darron Gibson and Victor Anichebe miss Sunderland clash
Friday 09 November 2012
Everton will be without Tony Hibbert, Darron Gibson and Victor Anichebe for tomorrow's Barclays Premier League clash with Sunderland at Goodison Park.
Defender Hibbert is sidelined by a calf problem, while midfielder Gibson - who last featured for the first team on September 1 - is still not yet ready to make his return from a thigh injury.
Forward Anichebe is also on the casualty list due to a hamstring complaint.
Provisional squad: Howard, Coleman, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Naismith, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jelavic, Mucha, Heitinga, Oviedo, Mirallas, Gueye, Hitzlsperger, Vellios, Duffy.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland