Harry Redknapp eyes new Tottenham deal
Wednesday 06 June 2012
The Tottenham Hotspur mananger, Harry Redknapp, has urged the club to hurry up and offer him a new contract – if they think he is worth it.
The 65-year-old's current deal expires next summer with talks over an extension having stalled earlier this year amid speculation linking Redknapp, above, with the England manager's role.
The situation is yet to be resolved and Redknapp said yesterday: "It's up to Tottenham whether they want to extend that contract or not. It's not an easy one when players know you've only got a year left. If they think I'm okay and I've done a decent job an deserve an extension, they'll give it to me."
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Latest in Sport
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter