Huddlestone out for season
Thursday 16 February 2012
The Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone expects to miss the rest of the season after undergoing further surgery on his ankle problem later this week.
"Tom will undergo a second stage of surgery on Friday to further his recovery following ankle surgery at the end of last year," a Spurs statement said yesterday. The 25-year-old has been limited to only four appearances this season.
David Bentley's agent, Rob Segal, claims that the midfielder is keen to move to the MLS in the United States.
Latest in Sport
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Mutual contempt burns as rivals Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho face off again
Memphis Depay to Manchester United: Striker 'arrives in England' for talks over £25m switch
Wayne Rooney is the richest Premier League footballer with £72million fortune... but which Brit beats him to top spot in Sunday Times Rich List?
What time does Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao start?
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
- 1 Top 20 misconceptions people believe are true
- 2 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 3 Black Mass trailer: Johnny Depp might have started making good films again
- 4 Jacob Lescenski and Anthony Martinez: Straight student asks gay friend to High School prom and makes a million Twitter friends
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election