Huddlestone signs new Tottenham deal
Monday 15 March 2010
Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone has signed a new contract which will keep him at White Hart Lane until 2015, the club have announced.
Huddlestone joined Spurs from Derby in July 2005 for £2.5million and has made almost 150 appearances for the club.
The 23-year-old has been a regular fixture in the starting XI this season, scoring three goals in 34 appearances and making his senior international debut against Brazil in November.
Huddlestone has missed the last two games through injury as Spurs seek to secure fourth place in the Barclays Premier League.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Latest in Sport
Comment: David Moyes paying the price of Manchester United's virtual abstinence from top-level transfers since 2006. Can he refire their ambition?
Arsenal 1 Everton 1 match report: Gerard Deulofeu provides late sucker punch following Mesut Ozil opener
Transfer news: Manchester United will not be forced into panic buys, says David Moyes
Gerard Deulofeu - Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
Ashes 2013-14 match report: Another woeful display sees England lose to Australia by 218 runs to go down 2-0
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis