It's the final day of the 2014-15 season and whilst it was all settled at the top, two teams in the North East were fighting to avoid the drop.
On an absolutely massive day for both Newcastle United and Hull City, it was the latter who joined Burnley and Queens Park Rangers in the Championship next season.
Then, as soon as the final whistle went - Sam Allardyce was sacked by West Ham.
- West Ham announce Sam Allardyce contract won't be renewed
- Newcastle beat West Ham 2-0
- Moussa Sissoko and Jonas Gutierrez get the goals for the Magpies
- Hull draw 0-0 with Manchester United
- Steve Bruce's side had to win to have any chance
- Elsewhere, Liverpool were beaten 6-1 by Stoke
- Steven Gerrard did manage to score in his final game
- Theo Walcott scored hat-trick for Arsenal in 4-1 win over West Brom
- Chelsea win 3-1 - Didier Drogba carried off by team-mates in final game
FOLLOW ALL THE ACTION HERE:
Please allow a moment for the blog to load
- More about:
- Aston Villa
- Burnley Fc
- Chelsea F.c.
- Crystal Palace FC
- Hull City
- Leicester City
- Liverpool FC
- Manchester City
- Manchester United
- Newcastle United
- Queens Park Rangers
- Southampton Fc
- Stoke City
- Sunderland AFC
- Swansea City
- Tottenham Hotspur
- West Bromwich Albion
- West Ham United