Jack Collison returns to West Ham squad for Everton clash
Premier League team news
Friday 21 December 2012
West Ham welcome midfielder Jack Collison back into their squad for their Barclays Premier League clash with Everton on Saturday.
Collison has not featured for the Hammers since the final game of last season but is back in action after recovering from a serious knee injury.
Manager Sam Allardyce is still struggling with a long injury list with Mohamed Diame (hamstring), Andy Carroll (knee), Ricardo Vaz Te (shoulder) and Alou Diarra (thigh) missing and Yossi Benayoun (knee) unlikely to feature.
Provisional squad: Jaaskelainen, Spiegel, O'Brien, Reid, Collins, Tomkins, McCartney, Spence, Demel, Moncur, Taylor, Noble, Collison, Lletget, Nolan, Jarvis, Benayoun, O'Neil, Maiga, Cole.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage