James Perch only new concern for Newcastle ahead of QPR clash
Premier League team news
Friday 21 December 2012
Newcastle utility man James Perch is manager Alan Pardew's only new concern ahead of tomorrow's Barclays Premier League clash with QPR.
Perch has a minor neck problem, but is expected to be available, while midfielder Gabriel Obertan is fit after working his way back from toe surgery.
However, winger Hatem Ben Arfa and central defender Steven Taylor (both hamstring) and midfielder Yohan Cabaye (groin) remain on the sidelines.
Provisional squad: Krul, Elliot, Harper, Simpson, Santon, Ferguson, Tavernier, Coloccini, Williamson, Perch, Tiote, Anita, Bigirimana, Gutierrez, Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi, Obertan, Ba, Cisse, Shola Ameobi, Ranger.
Latest in Sport
- 1 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Vivienne Westwood says 'Yes' to Scottish Independence by declaring: 'I hate England'
- 3 Welcome to Cameroon, where drinking Baileys can lead to imprisonment
- 4 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 5 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Salmond accused of laughing off national debt with ‘what are they going to do: invade?’ joke