Julio Cesar a doubt for QPR's crucial match with Wigan
Premier League team news
Friday 07 December 2012
Goalkeeper Julio Cesar is a doubt for QPR's game against Wigan tomorrow as he is still struggling with the groin injury he suffered at Sunderland two weeks ago.
Stephane Mbia and Samba Diakite have recovered from the neck and ankle injuries they suffered in last weekend's 1-1 draw against Aston Villa.
Long-term absentees Bobby Zamora (hip) and Andrew Johnson (knee) remain sidelined.
Provisional squad: Green, Cesar, Onuoha, Hill, Nelsen, Ferdinand, Mbia, Fabio, Bosingwa, Traore, Derry, Diakite, Park, Granero, Taarabt, Hoilett, Faurlin, Wright-Phillips, Ephraim, Mackie, Cisse.
Latest in Sport
Sky Sports and BT Sport announce Premier League live matches for 2015/16 with Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in action
Wimbledon 2015: Dustin Brown knocks Rafael Nadal out of the championship
Football kits 2015/16: The good, the bad and the downright worst new shirts from around the world for next season
Chelsea 2015/16 home shirt leaked again as new picture appears online
Dustin Brown: Who is the world number 102 who knocked Rafael Nadal out of Wimbledon?
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture