Kieran Richardson returns but Fulham remain without key players for visit of Tottenham
Premier League team news
Friday 30 November 2012
Fulham will be able to call upon Kieran Richardson again when Tottenham head to Craven Cottage tomorrow.
The 28-year-old returns after missing recent games with a hamstring injury, although similar issues will keep Alex Kacaniklic and Bryan Ruiz out for a further week.
Brede Hangeland serves the final game of a three-match ban against Spurs and Simon Davies also misses out as he continues his return from a hip complaint.
Provisional squad: Schwarzer, Etheridge, Riether, Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, Senderos, Riise, Sidwell, Dejagah, Diarra, Baird, Karagounis, Banya, Richardson, Kasami, Duff, Rodallega, Petric, Berbatov.
Swedish stars ask fans for £195 pledges on crowd-funding website
voicesJust when you thought you could find a man, get married, and have a baby by the age of 35... it turns out you’re too late, says Grace Dent
sportNapoli 2 Arsenal 0: Gunners must now face either Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid or Barcelona in knock-out stages
musicAs Mariah Carey and Noddy Holder rake in the royalties from their classics, why there hasn't been a decent festive hit for 20 years?
theatreAuthor Daniel Rosenthal recalls the mishaps that almost brought the curtain down on the likes of John Gielgud and Diana Rigg
filmFilm producers sue Warner Bros for $75m over Hobbit films
lifeAs the Royal Mail plans to phase out deliveries on two wheels, it's no wonder posties are in a spin
musicThe 21-year-old beat Ella Eyre and Chlöe Howl to win the honour
lifeFull of the joys and want to help your fellow man? December isn't the time to do it
techLuke Blackall reports on precision engineered prams and babygros that monitor your child 24-7
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial