Luis Fabiano signals Tottenham interest
Monday 19 July 2010
Sevilla striker and Milan target Luis Fabiano has dropped a hint that he may be prepared to consider signing for Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur.
The Brazil international, who represented his nation at this summer's World Cup finals, has admitted he has been impressed with the progression the White Hart Lane outfit are demonstrating.
Spurs will enter the Champions League qualifying round for the first time in the club's history after finishing their domestic campaign in fourth place and the 29-year-old striker has admitted Harry Redknapp's side are catching his eye.
Speaking to ESPN, he said: "I must admit it's only in the last few weeks I have understood just how big Spurs' ambition is."
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc