Luis Suarez has played down speculation that he could leave Liverpool this summer.
The Uruguayan has been linked with numerous clubs across Europe, most consistently with newly-rich French league leaders Paris Saint-Germain.
"I have spoken with people at the club and they know that I want to stay and that I am enjoying myself and am very happy here," he told liverpoolfc.tv.
The former Ajax player only joined Liverpool in January of last year, but has endured a tough time during his spell in England. He was found guilty of racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra, was banned for eight games and then widely vilified for his decision to refuse Evra's handshake when the two came face-to-face at Old Trafford.
The 25-year-old is regularly on the receiving end of abuse from opposition fans, something not helped by accusations from some quarters that he is a diver.
This has led to the speculation that Suarez, who scored in Liverpool's FA Cup victory over Stoke at the weekend, will want to move on in the summer, or that the club will look to offload the controversial striker. Yet his comments today will go someway to reassuring Liverpool fans that he has a future at Anfield.
"No one at the club has told me that they want to try to sell me or that I will be leaving," he said.
"I'm going to carry on playing my football here at Liverpool.
"There are a good few years left on my contract and I want to carry on enjoying myself because both my family and I feel really happy here."
Liverpool are next in action at Loftus Road on Wednesday when they play QPR in the Premier League.Reuse content