Manchester City v Hull City preview: Team strengths, tactics and stats
Check out all the vital statistics ahead of this weekend's Premier League meeting at the Etihad Stadium
Friday 30 August 2013
Ahead of this weekend's Premier League meeting, between Manchester City and Hull City, see how the sides compare on possession, pass accuracy, tactics and much more.
Body: Click the image above to enlarge (desktop and tablet only)
Data and graphic provided by whoscored.com
Latest in Sport
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal: And finally... Arsenal can call on Kim Kallstrom
How F1's first lady is driving Williams back to the top
France 20 Ireland 22 match report: Ireland hold on to give Brian O'Driscoll perfect end to glittering career
Michael Schumacher: Sebastian Vettel pays tribute to F1 legend with special helmet for Australian Grand Prix
Mo Farah collapses and taken away on wheelchair after finishing second in New York half-marathon
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Malaysia flight MH370: Pitbull song lyrics bear uncanny resemblance to missing plane mystery, according to YouTubers
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'