Manchester United 0 Liverpool 3 - player ratings: Who scored highest at Old Trafford - Steven Gerrard or Luis Suarez?
All the player ratings from the one-sided contest at Old Trafford
Liverpool dominated from the opening whistle to the last at Old Trafford on Sunday, convincingly defeating the struggling Premier League champions 3-0.
Steven Gerrard helped himself to two goals in the masterclass - both from the spot - and even missed a third penalty in the dying stages. Luis Suarez was on hand to make it three, and in truth it could well have been more.
Nemanja Vidic was dismissed for United for a second yellow card, although it was a cheeky tumble from Daniel Sturridge to deceive the referee.
So who was the man of the match? And did any of United's players gain any credit at all? See all of the ratings below...
Latest in Sport
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men