Manchester United player ratings: The best (and worst) performers for David Moyes during the season so far
We run the rule over the Old Trafford players from this campaign
Monday 09 December 2013
It is Manchester United’s worst start to a Premier League season in 12 years. They have 14 points fewer than at this stage under Sir Alex Ferguson last term, and even bottom club Sunderland have scored more home league goals. So will David Moyes have a clear out soon at Old Trafford?
Here we look at every player to appear for Moyes this season – from the standout performers (Wayne Rooney, David De Gea) to those who have frustrated (Tom Cleverley, Ashley Young, Wilfried Zaha).
Latest in Sport
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests