Manchester United v Liverpool team news: Adnan Januzaj, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie named in attacking starting XI by David Moyes
The match kicks off at Old Trafford at 1.30pm
David Moyes starts Adnan Januzaj, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie in an attacking line-up for Manchester United's crucial Premier League contest against Liverpool at Old Trafford today.
The champions are currently 11 points away from a Champions League place.
Elsewhere, Nemanja Vidic comes in for Chris Smalling at centre-back.
Moyes opposite number, Brendan Rodgers, has made one change from last weekend's 3-0 victory at Southampton, bringing in Raheem Sterling in place of Philippe Coutinho.
Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Vidic, Evra; Mata, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj; Rooney, Van Persie
Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge
Latest in Sport
Paul Scholes: Manchester City paid the price for not dealing with Barcelona's Sergio Busquets
Charlton sex tape: is the #sextratime Vine real or just another publicity stunt?
Arsenal vs Monaco: Theo Walcott 'involved in spat' with fans after Champions League defeat
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: Ringside tickets set to cost up to £100,000 as Eddie Hearn warns fans could be priced out of fight
Brooklyn Beckham to be released: Why Arsenal could regret letting David Beckham's son depart
- 1 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 2 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamaphobia
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit