Marouane Fellaini returns for Everton to face Arsenal
Premier League team news
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini returns from suspension to face Arsenal at Goodison Park tomorrow.
Manager David Moyes is still waiting on Darron Gibson, out since early September because of a thigh problem, as he approaches full fitness.
Seamus Coleman, Victor Anichebe, Phil Neville and Kevin Mirallas were all unavailable for Saturday's draw with Norwich and Moyes expects to pick a similar team for the visit of the Gunners.
Provisional squad: Howard, Heitinga, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Hitzlsperger, Osman, Oviedo, Pienaar, Naismith, Fellaini, Jelavic, Mucha, Hibbert, Duffy, Barkley, Gueye, Vellios.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Latest in Sport
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter