Michael Dawson a doubt for Tottenham ahead of Everton clash
Premier League team news
Friday 07 December 2012
Tottenham defender Michael Dawson has only a slim chance of recovering from his hamstring injury in time to face Everton on Sunday.
Winger Gareth Bale is out with hamstring problem while Hugo Lloris is expected to replace Brad Friedel in net after the American started last night's Europa League win over Panathinaikos.
Midfielder Scott Parker (Achilles) and left-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto (knee) are a week away from full fitness and defender Younes Kaboul (knee) is also unavailable.
Provisional squad: Friedel, Lloris, Gomes, Cudicini, Walker, Naughton, Gallas, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Falque, Carroll, Mason, Livermore, Sandro, Huddlestone, Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor, Defoe.
Latest in Sport
Crystal Palace manager latest: Malky Mackay ruled out due to messy departure from previous club Cardiff
Sami Khedira to Arsenal: Midfield omitted from Real Madrid squad for Spanish Super Cup
David Gold furious after Carlton Cole parody account mocks up a picture of West Ham chairman as a suspect in the Madeleine McCann case
Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Angel Di Maria latest: Manchester United target is Real Madrid's 'best player', says Diego Simeone
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 Kajieme Powell: Missouri police release video footage of second man killed by officers
- 4 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women