New date for west London derby between Fulham and Chelsea
Match was postponed due to Chelsea's FA Cup commitments
Thursday 21 March 2013
Fulham's Barclays Premier League clash against west London rivals Chelsea has been rearranged for Wednesday, April 17 after the original match was postponed due to the Blues' FA Cup commitments.
The original encounter was originally scheduled for March 10 but was postponed as Chelsea travelled to Manchester United in their sixth-round tie.
The game finished 2-2 and a replay will take place on Easter Monday, with the victors facing a semi-final date with Manchester City.
The midweek meeting at Craven Cottage was originally due for television coverage but Fulham have confirmed on their website the game will no longer be shown live.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'