New date for west London derby between Fulham and Chelsea
Match was postponed due to Chelsea's FA Cup commitments
Thursday 21 March 2013
Fulham's Barclays Premier League clash against west London rivals Chelsea has been rearranged for Wednesday, April 17 after the original match was postponed due to the Blues' FA Cup commitments.
The original encounter was originally scheduled for March 10 but was postponed as Chelsea travelled to Manchester United in their sixth-round tie.
The game finished 2-2 and a replay will take place on Easter Monday, with the victors facing a semi-final date with Manchester City.
The midweek meeting at Craven Cottage was originally due for television coverage but Fulham have confirmed on their website the game will no longer be shown live.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture