Nicklas Bendtner: Arsenal striker attempts selfie... and misses the target
Striker seems as wasteful in front of goal as he is behind a camera
Monday 03 February 2014
Just like the majority of his efforts at goal for Arsenal, here is Nicklas Bendtner attempting a selfie... and he misses the target.
The misfiring Danish striker, who has scored four goals in 15 appearances in all competitions for the league leaders this season, posted this picture on his Instagram page today, and missed out the all-important head-shot, focusing more on his radiators.
The 26-year-old has recently returned to the Gunners line-up this season after recovering from an ankle injury, and with no new attacking arrivals at the Emirates over the transfer window, he should have much less time on his hands for Selfies during the second half of the season.
To appease his 96,000 followers, he quickly posted a photo with his head in after, although it was obscured with sunglasses and a beanie hat.
A pained Nicklas Bendtner misses again for Arsenal
Latest in Sport
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage