Nicklas Bendtner: Arsenal striker attempts selfie... and misses the target
Striker seems as wasteful in front of goal as he is behind a camera
Monday 03 February 2014
Just like the majority of his efforts at goal for Arsenal, here is Nicklas Bendtner attempting a selfie... and he misses the target.
The misfiring Danish striker, who has scored four goals in 15 appearances in all competitions for the league leaders this season, posted this picture on his Instagram page today, and missed out the all-important head-shot, focusing more on his radiators.
The 26-year-old has recently returned to the Gunners line-up this season after recovering from an ankle injury, and with no new attacking arrivals at the Emirates over the transfer window, he should have much less time on his hands for Selfies during the second half of the season.
To appease his 96,000 followers, he quickly posted a photo with his head in after, although it was obscured with sunglasses and a beanie hat.
A pained Nicklas Bendtner misses again for Arsenal
Latest in Sport
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month