Nicklas Bendtner: Arsenal striker attempts selfie... and misses the target
Striker seems as wasteful in front of goal as he is behind a camera
Monday 03 February 2014
Just like the majority of his efforts at goal for Arsenal, here is Nicklas Bendtner attempting a selfie... and he misses the target.
The misfiring Danish striker, who has scored four goals in 15 appearances in all competitions for the league leaders this season, posted this picture on his Instagram page today, and missed out the all-important head-shot, focusing more on his radiators.
The 26-year-old has recently returned to the Gunners line-up this season after recovering from an ankle injury, and with no new attacking arrivals at the Emirates over the transfer window, he should have much less time on his hands for Selfies during the second half of the season.
To appease his 96,000 followers, he quickly posted a photo with his head in after, although it was obscured with sunglasses and a beanie hat.
A pained Nicklas Bendtner misses again for Arsenal
Latest in Sport
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians