Nicklas Bendtner: Arsenal striker attempts selfie... and misses the target
Striker seems as wasteful in front of goal as he is behind a camera
Just like the majority of his efforts at goal for Arsenal, here is Nicklas Bendtner attempting a selfie... and he misses the target.
The misfiring Danish striker, who has scored four goals in 15 appearances in all competitions for the league leaders this season, posted this picture on his Instagram page today, and missed out the all-important head-shot, focusing more on his radiators.
The 26-year-old has recently returned to the Gunners line-up this season after recovering from an ankle injury, and with no new attacking arrivals at the Emirates over the transfer window, he should have much less time on his hands for Selfies during the second half of the season.
To appease his 96,000 followers, he quickly posted a photo with his head in after, although it was obscured with sunglasses and a beanie hat.
A pained Nicklas Bendtner misses again for Arsenal
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts