Norwich defender Russell Martin winning fitness race for Stoke match
Friday 02 November 2012
Norwich defender Russell Martin is making a good recovery from his back injury and could be fit to face Stoke in tomorrow's Barclays Premier League clash at Carrow Road.
Manager Chris Hughton could retain a number of the players who starred in Wednesday's Capital One Cup win over Tottenham.
Striker Harry Kane, on loan from Spurs, is on course to return before Christmas following foot surgery.
Provisional squad: Ruddy, Bunn, Bassong, R Martin, Barnett, Garrido, Howson, Snodgrass, Johnson, E Bennett, Surman, Holt, Rudd, Steer, Turner, Jackson, Pilkington, Hoolahan, Lappin, Fox, Morison, Butterfield, Tierney, Tettey, R Bennett, C Martin.
Latest in Sport
Mario Balotelli to Liverpool: Best memes as Twitter reacts to imminent £16m transfer
Manchester United transfer news: Louis van Gaal joins Arsenal and Chelsea in the race for Sami Khedira
Sami Khedira to Arsenal? Arsene Wenger reveals Gunners are still in the market for defensive midfielder
Mario Balotelli to Liverpool: Risky business to think Balotelli can replace Luis Suarez
Malky Mackay texts: Harry Redknapp defends former Cardiff City manger - 'he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile'
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians