Norwich have no new injury concerns ahead of Aston Villa match
Friday 26 October 2012
Norwich manager Chris Hughton has no fresh injury concerns for the Barclays Premier League fixture away to Aston Villa tomorrow.
Reserve goalkeeper Mark Bunn is targeting a possible return from injury against Tottenham on Wednesday in the Capital One Cup.
Full-back Steven Whittaker, whose ankle injury has kept him out of senior action all season, could also feature against Spurs after coming through a development outing earlier this week at Reading. Meanwhile, Harry Kane, on loan from Spurs, is on course to return before Christmas following foot surgery.
Provisional squad: Ruddy, R Martin, Bassong, Barnett, Garrido, Howson, Snodgrass, Johnson, E Bennett, Surman, Holt, Rudd, Steer, Turner, Jackson, Pilkington, Hoolahan, Lappin, Fox, Morison, Butterfield, Tierney, Tettey, R Bennett, C Martin.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 Greggs Google fail: bakery falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
- 3 Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict