Premier League 2014/15 kits: New strips released for the upcoming season, including Manchester United and Liverpool
A look at what the top-flight teams will be wearing this season
Monday 07 July 2014
The build-up to a new season isn't just about the transfer window.
As well as intrigue over which players will be turning out for which team, what they will be wearing also causes much interest and debate.
Many of the 20 Premier League clubs have unveiled their new kits already.
One of those to cause a stir is Liverpool's third kit, complete with a red sash across the middle. Others are emblazoned with new sponsors, including Manchester United, while some are playing it safe.
Here, we take a look at all the new strips released so far...
Which is your favourite of the bunch? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia