Stoke manager Tony Pulis is adamant a line has been drawn under his row with striker James Beattie and, if fit, the striker will be in his squad for Saturday's match at home to Wigan.
Pulis would not comment specifically on allegations he and Beattie had a physical confrontation in the dressing room after last weekend's defeat at Arsenal after a disagreement over a day off following the team's Christmas party
However, he said the matter had been dealt with - both within the squad and the player himself - and that all parties were keen to move on.
"It's been different with a lot of focus on matters away from football," Pulis told Press Association Sport.
"But I've been in football 17 years and I know what to expect. I've always had certain golden rules and one is what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room for lots of reasons.
"One is respect: respect for that group and the players. It should be kept within the group.
"I've never felt the need to come out and discuss things that have happened.
"We've had a meeting with the group on Monday, where James was involved, and I've had a meeting with James himself.
"As far as I'm concerned a line has been drawn under it and we move on."
Pulis insisted everyone had now moved on and they were focusing on football.
"We want to get on with playing the game on Saturday," he added.
"James trained on Tuesday and was doing some shooting and felt his knee again so he had an injection on Tuesday afternoon.
"He didn't train Wednesday, won't train today but we're hoping he will be okay for Friday and if he is he'll be in the squad for Saturday and we'll get on with it."