Richards' role set to be investigated
Friday 22 April 2011
A Parliament inquiry into football will next week be asked to investigate claims that a family firm linked to Premier League chairman Sir Dave Richards – Glue Creative Production Solutions, owned by Richards' son David – has carried out work for the Premier League and England's 2018 World Cup bid.
Sir David was on the board for England's unsuccessful 2018 bid.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Latest in Sport
Mesut Ozil reveals he really is the Superman at Arsenal, Jack Wilshere is Batman and don't make Lukas Podolski angry - it's the Arsenal Christmas Party
Transfer news: Liverpool - January transfer targets
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
The most underrated players in the Premier League
Transfer news: Chelsea - January transfer targets
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police