Ryo Miyaichi joins Wigan on loan from Arsenal
Tuesday 14 August 2012
Wigan have completed the signing of the Arsenal midfielder Ryo Miyaichi on a season-long loan.
The Japan international, 19, has made just two first-team appearances for the London club, which both came in the League Cup last season.
He then spent the second half of the season on loan at Bolton, where he made 14 appearances, scoring once.
Miyachi's arrival will cast further doubt over the future of Victor Moses the DW Stadium amid continued interest from Chelsea.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men