Southampton striker Rickie Lambert to face Norwich
Premier League team news
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Rickie Lambert has overcome a knock and should feature in Southampton's clash with Norwich tomorrow.
Saints' top scorer picked up the leg injury in Sunday's 2-0 defeat of Newcastle but trained today and should be involved against the Canaries.
However, the game could come too soon for Danny Fox after missing Sunday with a knee complaint, while Frazer Richardson and Richard Chaplow are also expect to remain sidelined.
Provisional squad: K Davis, Gazzaniga, Boruc, Butterfield, Stephens, Clyne, Fox, Shaw, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Fonte, Ward-Prowse, Do Prado, Cork, De Ridder, Lallana, Ramirez, Schneiderlin, Lee, Puncheon, S Davis, Lambert, Rodriguez, Mayuka.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Christian blogger says she will not wear leggings in public because they entice men and cause them to look at her 'lustfully'
- 4 Thank heavens for Louise Mensch and her foul-mouthed tweets to world leaders
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Louise Mensch says 'F**K YOU' in explosive tweets about David Cameron, Saudi Embassy and the Queen over King Abdullah tributes