Sunderland 1 Arsenal 3: Premier League player ratings aggregator
We take in the player ratings from across the national newspapers so you can see how your team really got on this weekend
Tuesday 17 September 2013
A match closer than the scoreline would suggest and one undoubtedly influenced by a controversial call by the referee. Still, Mesut Ozil's debut ended with victory, with Aaron Ramsey, who scored two goals, the stand-out player at the Stadium of Light.
For the definitive player ratings, CLICK HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
How the player ratings aggregator works...
We collate the player rating scores from across the national newspapers (where available) to produce an average for every Premier League starting player who featured over the weekend.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Latest in Sport
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'