Welcome to the Independent's live coverage of Swansea City's meeting with bottom club Aston Villa in the evening kick-off on an intriguing day of Premier League action.
Remi Garde's men are widely tipped to drop down into the Championship but will have to start winning today if they are to perform a great escape which would rival Leicester's last season.
The Swans, however, are enjoying an upturn in form and seem certain to remain in the top-flight.
Swansea City vs Aston Villa...
- Andre Ayew out with ankle injury
- Jefferson Montero is available after illness
- Carlos Sanchez is fit after a two-month lay-off
- Adama Traore and Jack Grealish won't be available
- Kick-off at 5.30pm - team news TBC
Today's other matches...
- Everton vs Arsenal – 12.45pm
- Chelsea vs West Ham United – 3pm
- Crystal Palace vs Leicester City – 3pm
- Watford vs Stoke City – 3pm
- West Bromwich Albion vs Norwich City – 3pm
Follow the action below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...Reuse content