Swansea ravaged by injury ahead of visit by high-flying West Brom
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Danny Graham will again miss out for Swansea with the mystery illness that has kept him out of training for more than a week.
"Danny is still ill so he is ruled out for the game," said manager Michael Laudrup. "We really don't know what it is; we have had three or four players with that."
Jonathan De Guzman (hamstring) is a doubt but Luke Moore returns.
West Bromwich Albion have worries over Jonas Olsson (calf) and Youssouf Mulumbu (hamstring), while goalkeeper Ben Foster (groin) remains out.
Odds Swansea 5-4 Draw 5-2 WBA 2-1
Kick-off 7.45pm (Highlights BBC 1, 10.45pm)
Referee L Mason (Lancashire)
Latest in Sport
Pornhub: Cheeky Liverpool fan uploads Philippe Coutinho wonder-goal video to adult website
Diego Costa keeps coin thrown at him during Capital One Cup final
Lukas Podolski corner: Has the Arsenal forward taken the worst corner of all time?
Ireland 19 England 9 player ratings: Jonathan Sexton? Devin Toner? Alex Goode? Who was the star man in Dublin?
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut