Swansea to name same side for Wigan visit
Friday 19 October 2012
Swansea manager Michael Laudrup could decide to keep faith with the side that recovered from 2-0 down to draw with Reading when Wigan visit the Liberty Stadium.
Striker Danny Graham looks set to continue ahead of Luke Moore, despite being withdrawn at the interval against the Royals, while Ki Sung-yueng could again keep Jonathan de Guzman out of the starting XI.
Kemy Agustien is back in contention after a calf problem while Pablo Hernandez will hope to displace Nathan Dyer or Wayne Routledge on the flanks. Neil Taylor is a long-term absentee with a broken ankle.
Provisional squad: Vorm, Flores, Tate, Williams, Britton, Michu, Graham, Hernandez, Dyer, Routledge, Monk, Shechter, Moore, De Guzman, Rangel, Tiendalli, Ki, Tremmel, Agustien, Gower, Richards, Davies.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland