Tom Ince and Joe Ledley deals complete busy transfer deadline day for Crystal Palace
Ince joins on loan until the end of the season while Ledley is permanent
Crystal Palace concluded a hectic transfer deadline day by securing late deals for Tom Ince on loan from Blackpool and Joe Ledley on a permanent move from Celtic.
The players join Wayne Hennessey and Scott Dann as new arrivals at Selhurst Park on the final day of the January transfer window. Jason Puncheon, meanwhile, made his loan deal from Southampton permanent.
Ince had been linked with Swansea and Stoke City, but joined Palace late on Friday night having undergone his medical the day before. The 22-year-old's contract with the Seasiders expires at the end of the season. It is reported that Palace have paid £1m to take Ince on loan until the end of the campaign.
Ledley joins on a three-and-a-half year deal from Scottish champions Celtic.
Earlier on in the day, Palace signed goalkeeper Hennessey from Wolverhampton Wanderers and midfielder Dann from Blackburn Rovers.
Joe Ledley (right) has joined Crystal Palace
Latest in Sport
- 1 Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'utter s**t' during BRIT Awards performance
- 2 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 3 People who sleep more than eight hours are more likely to have a stroke, research shows
- 4 Kanye West climbs on table at Nando's to crowd chants of 'Yeezus' before Brit Awards 2015 performance of 'All Day'
- 5 New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit