Tottenham agree Zokora fee with Sevilla
Wednesday 08 July 2009
Tottenham have agreed a fee with Sevilla for the sale of Didier Zokora to the Primera Division club.
A statement on Spurs' website today confirmed the departure of the 28-year-old after three years at White Hart Lane.
It read: "We have reached agreement for the transfer of Didier Zokora to Sevilla.
"The Ivory Coast international joined us from St Etienne in July 2006 and went on to make 134 appearances for the club, including being part of the League Cup-winning side of 2008.
"We thank Didier for his contribution and wish him every success for the future."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta clashes with President Obama on LGBT equality: ‘Gay rights is really a non-issue’
- 2 Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
- 3 Mers outbreak: Manchester Royal Infirmary A&E closes over suspected cases
- 4 Jon Snow alive? New Game of Thrones toy line suggests he's not among the dead
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
The 9 charts that show the 'left-wing' policies of Jeremy Corbyn the public actually agrees with
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
What the Labour party could look like under Jeremy Corbyn
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park