Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul out for four months
Thursday 30 August 2012
Younes Kaboul has undergone surgery on his injured knee and will be out for four months, the Tottenham defender has announced via Twitter.
Kaboul missed last weekend's 1-1 draw with against West Brom with the problem and he now claims he will be sidelined for around four months.
"Morning all,surgery done with success..Now looking forward for my rehab.I thank you all for your great support as usual!£comingbackstronger," the France centre-back said on Twitter.
He then added shortly after: "Sorry I forgot to mention how long (I will be out for)...(It) Should be 4 months."
elephant appealPrince William signs up for our charity appeal
elephant appealSo says man jailed for cutting off dead elephant's tusks
booksWe examine the best titles for teens
scienceResearchers teach border collie to understand sentences using more than 1,000 words
booksA Christmas story in six parts
travelWill high-value tourism help the workshops of this Renaissance city?
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Latest in Sport
Liverpool 3 Cardiff City 1 match report: Luis Suarez leaves Malky Mackay with nothing but pride
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Spurs don't want Glenn Hoddle as their new manager
Arsène Wenger: Now is the time to finally beat Jose Mourinho
Manchester United 3 West Ham 1 match report: Ashley Young returns in style to finish off Hammers
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness