Ahead of the Premier League meeting between Tottenham and Arsenal, we pick out 10 match facts using our free football app - Independent Football Live
- Harry Kane has scored three goals in two Barclays Premier League appearances against Arsenal.
- Tottenham have lost just one of their last seven Premier League games against the Gunners at White Hart Lane (W4 D2 L1).
- Arsenal have scored exactly one goal in each of their last six Premier League games against Spurs and each of the last four trips to White Hart Lane.
-The Arsenal v Spurs fixture is the most common in Premier League history to see the team scoring first not going on to win (14 draws and eight comeback wins).
- Arsenal have taken the most points from the head to heads between this season's top four (10), while Spurs have eight.
- Arsenal haven't won twice at White Hart Lane in the same season (all comps) since 1986-87 (three wins there).
- Arsenal have scored in 41 of their last 42 meetings with Tottenham Hotspur in all competitions.
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane has scored 13 goals in 17 Premier League London derbies.
- Arsenal have won just two of their last eight Premier league away games (W2 D3 L3).
- Arsenal haven't lost four successive games in all competitions since October 2002.
For more pre-match build-up, including head-to-head statistics, past results and player comparisons download Independent Football Live by clicking here. The app, which is available on both Android and Apple devices, includes live scores, in-game stats, breaking news, videos and push notifications. It also provides fantastic visual statistics and animated goal maps among many other features, making it one of the best football apps available. And it's not just the Premier League we have covered, the same great coverage is available for the Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup.Reuse content