Ahead of the Premier League meeting between Tottenham and Watford, we pick out 10 match facts using our free football app - Independent Football Live.
- Tottenham have lost just 4 of their last 25 PL games at White Hart Lane (W14 D7 L4), but 2 of these have come since the start of December
- Watford have not won any of their last 8 meetings with Sputs in all competitions (W0 D2 L6)
- Spurs have recovered more points than any other team in the PL from losing positions this season (14)
- Watford have recovered just 2 points from losing positions this season, which is fewer than any other side
- Mauricio Pochettino's side have allowed fewer shots on target against them in 2016 than any other team in the PL (13 in 5 games)
- Harry Kane has scored 14 goals in his last 15 PL appearances - this after scoring just 3 in his 17 league appearances prior to this run
- Without Harry Kane's 15 PL goals this season, Spurs would only be 1 point worse off
- Son Heung-Min's 2 PL goals this season - one of which was a winner against Watford in December - have won Spurs 4 points
- Watford have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 PL games
- Odion Ighalo has been directly involved in 7 of Watford's last 11 PL goals (scoring 6 and assisting another)
For more pre-match build-up, including head-to-head statistics, past results and player comparisons download Independent Football Live by clicking here. The app, which is available on both Android and Apple devices, includes live scores, in-game stats, breaking news, videos and push notifications. It also provides fantastic visual statistics and animated goal maps among many other features, making it one of the best football apps available. And it's not just the Premier League we have covered, the same great coverage is available for the Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup.
- More about:
- Tottenham Hotspur