Victor Moses will quit Wigan claims agent of in-form striker
Friday 20 April 2012
Victor Moses's agent says the in-form forward, in the last year of a three-year deal with Wigan, has decided not to push for a new contract.
The club has been trying to extend the stay of the 21-year-old Nigeria forward, who moved for £2.5m from Crystal Palace two years ago, but Tony Finnigan says Moses has now decided against it.
Agent Finnigan said: "An offer was made some months back – turned down – and we were still in negotiations. In the last week we spoke again and the player has now decided, 'I don't want to extend my contract'."
Latest in Sport
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk