Victor Moses will quit Wigan claims agent of in-form striker
Friday 20 April 2012
Victor Moses's agent says the in-form forward, in the last year of a three-year deal with Wigan, has decided not to push for a new contract.
The club has been trying to extend the stay of the 21-year-old Nigeria forward, who moved for £2.5m from Crystal Palace two years ago, but Tony Finnigan says Moses has now decided against it.
Agent Finnigan said: "An offer was made some months back – turned down – and we were still in negotiations. In the last week we spoke again and the player has now decided, 'I don't want to extend my contract'."
Latest in Sport
Monaco is a street circuit where driver ability is more important than anywhere else and if we take ...
by Gareth Purnell
24 May 2013 02:00 AM
Three weeks ago as I drove off the Eurostar, I remember thinking what a very long time it was until ...
by Martin Ayres
23 May 2013 05:29 PM
McDowell did brilliantly to land the World Match Play title in Bulgaria last week, but it’s a format...
by Gareth Purnell
23 May 2013 09:13 AM
- 1 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 3 Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
- 4 Woolwich murder: They killed, then they performed - these men should be starved of our attention
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.