West Ham midfielder Mark Noble returns from suspension for visit of Chelsea
Premier League team news
Friday 30 November 2012
West Ham will have midfielder Mark Noble back from suspension for tomorrow's Barclays Premier League game against Chelsea at Upton Park.
Noble missed the midweek defeat to Manchester United after picking up five bookings this season.
Striker Andy Carroll has a slight knee problem and will be assessed before manager Sam Allardyce names his team. Ricardo Vaz Te (shoulder), Alou Diarra (thigh) and Jack Collison (knee) are all definitely out, while Yossi Benayoun is unavailable due to the terms of his loan from parent club Chelsea.
Provisional squad: Jaaskelainen, Spiegel, O'Brien, Reid, Collins, Tomkins, McCartney, Demel, Taylor, Diame, Noble, Nolan, Jarvis, Diarra, O'Neil, Maiga, Cole, Carroll, Spence.
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God