West Ham midfielder Mark Noble returns from suspension for visit of Chelsea
Premier League team news
Friday 30 November 2012
West Ham will have midfielder Mark Noble back from suspension for tomorrow's Barclays Premier League game against Chelsea at Upton Park.
Noble missed the midweek defeat to Manchester United after picking up five bookings this season.
Striker Andy Carroll has a slight knee problem and will be assessed before manager Sam Allardyce names his team. Ricardo Vaz Te (shoulder), Alou Diarra (thigh) and Jack Collison (knee) are all definitely out, while Yossi Benayoun is unavailable due to the terms of his loan from parent club Chelsea.
Provisional squad: Jaaskelainen, Spiegel, O'Brien, Reid, Collins, Tomkins, McCartney, Demel, Taylor, Diame, Noble, Nolan, Jarvis, Diarra, O'Neil, Maiga, Cole, Carroll, Spence.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland