Welcome to the Independent’s live coverage of the Premier League on another enormous day at both ends of the table. Firstly, West Ham United welcome relegation haunted Sunderland to the capital for an intriguing early kick-off at Upton Park.
The afternoon kick-offs see leaders Leicester City return from a two-week break from action to host lowly Norwich City at the King Power Stadium. The Foxes know they could expand their lead at the top to five points with a victory in the East Midlands.
Chelsea travel to the South Coast to face Southampton while Crystal Palace make the trip to West Bromwich Albion in the evening fixture. Baggies boss Tony Pulis meets his former employers with pressure building at the Hawthorns.
- West Ham United 1 Sunderland 0 - Michail Antonio scores the only goal of the game to ruin Sam Allardyce's return to Upton Park
- Leicester City 1 Norwich City 0 - Leonardo Ulloa's 89th minute goal hands Foxes crucial win in title bid
- Southampton 1 Chelsea 2 - Home side take the lead but two second half goals sees Blues move up to 11th
- Stoke City 2 Aston Villa 1 - Marko Arnautovic double sees Villa's woes deepen
- Watford 0 Bournemouth 0 - Ighalo forgets shooting boots in goalless draw
- West Bromwich Albion vs Crystal Palace – 5.30pm
Follow the action below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...