Who could replace Ian Holloway at Crystal Palace?
A look at the leading candidates that could take up the vacant role at Selhurst Park
Crystal Palace today confirmed that manager Ian Holloway has left the club by mutual consent, becoming the second Premier League boss to have suffered the axe after Paolo Di Canio was sacked by Sunderland last month.
Having won just a single game this season via the 3-1 victory over Sunderland, the decision was made to replace Holloway despite the 50-year-old guiding the club to the Premier League after play-off success over Watford.
But who could replace him at Selhurst Park?
Latest in Sport
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin