Wigan midfielder James McArthur doubtful for West Brom meeting
Midfielder James McArthur is rated as only 50-50 to play for Wigan against West Brom tomorrow due to a dead leg.
Wigan boss Roberto Martinez will again be without wingers Ryo Miyaichi (groin) and Albert Crusat (knee).
The Latics will be aiming to build on their shock 1-0 win away to Tottenham last weekend.
Provisional squad: Al Habsi, Pollitt, Caldwell, Ramis, Figueroa, Beausejour, Boyce, McCarthy, McArthur, Maloney, Kone, Boselli, Gomez, Watson, Jones, McManaman, Fyvie, Lopez, Mustoe, Golobart, Stam, Di Santo, Orsula.
Latest in Sport
A tight game could be in prospect here. Northampton have been keeping things very tight of late and ...
by Gareth Purnell
18 May 2013 02:01 AM
I can’t ever watch games of football or rugby without wistfully wondering what it must be like to be...
by Martin Ayres
16 May 2013 05:10 PM
Since PSG’s exit to Barcelona in the Uefa Champions League quarter-final in April, PSG have been sur...
by Matthew Riding
15 May 2013 02:37 PM
Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
Is David Beckham one of the Premier League all-time greats? He's not even in the top 1,000 says Chris Waddle
Groundhog day looms for Arsène Wenger as Arsenal battle for a place in the Champions League on final day
Andre Villas-Boas ready to spark Tottenham revolution
One last swipe at Manchester City and then Sir Alex Ferguson was gone...
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 Grace Dent on TV: Extreme Couponing, My Strange Addiction, and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.