Wigan midfielder James McArthur doubtful for West Brom meeting
Friday 09 November 2012
Midfielder James McArthur is rated as only 50-50 to play for Wigan against West Brom tomorrow due to a dead leg.
Wigan boss Roberto Martinez will again be without wingers Ryo Miyaichi (groin) and Albert Crusat (knee).
The Latics will be aiming to build on their shock 1-0 win away to Tottenham last weekend.
Provisional squad: Al Habsi, Pollitt, Caldwell, Ramis, Figueroa, Beausejour, Boyce, McCarthy, McArthur, Maloney, Kone, Boselli, Gomez, Watson, Jones, McManaman, Fyvie, Lopez, Mustoe, Golobart, Stam, Di Santo, Orsula.
Latest in Sport
Anderlecht vs Arsenal match report: Kieran Gibbs and Lukas Podolski pounce as Arsenal leave it late
Liverpool vs Real Madrid player ratings: Was Cristiano Ronaldo the star man? And how did Mario Balotelli fare?
Liverpool vs Real Madrid match report: Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema run Reds ragged at Anfield
Arsenal player ratings
Mario Balotelli substituted at half-time against Real Madrid: Was this shirt swapping the real reason?
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'