Will Adnan Januzaj be a hit or a miss at Manchester United? Making an early impression is no guarantee of success
Belgium-born winger capped first start for the club with two goals
So Adnan Januzaj, the latest from Manchester United’s production line of wonderkids made quite the impact at the weekend – scoring twice in his first start for the club at the age of 18. But for every Giggs, Beckham and Scholes, there is a Macheda and a Spector.
Here we look at some of United’s young prospects over the years, and whether they were a hit or a miss at Old Trafford. To see the gallery CLICK HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY'.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 5 Royal baby girl born: Duchess of Cambridge's second child will be a princess thanks to Queen
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils