Wilshere turns to ultrasound
Wednesday 08 February 2012
Jack Wilshere is using an ultrasound device in an attempt to aid his recovery from injury. The Arsenal midfielder has not played since picking up a stress fracture on his right ankle during pre-season.
The 20-year-old posted a picture on Twitter of his ankle attached to the Exogen Ultrasound Bone Healing System, which is designed to help fractures. An update on his progress is expected next week.
Dennis Rodman will coach the North Korea basketball team
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Latest in Sport
Arsenal can surprise Bayern Munich in the Champions League, says former midfielder Gilberto Silva
Liverpool - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Liverpool - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Manchester United - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Arsenal - Transfer targets for January
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile