Birmingham City: Potential transfer targets
Saturday 01 January 2011
Blues manager Alex McLeish is targeting a striker in the transfer window with his side struggling to score goals so far this season.
McLeish revealed: "I'm going to be working with the board to bring enhancement to the forward area. That's a priority. We want to enhance our assault on the second half of the season.
He is interested in someone that can offer something different to the pace of Cameron Jerome and the aerial threat of Nikola Zigic.
We take a look at some of the rumoured targets for the Blues.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 3 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 4 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
- 5 What TripAdvisor users think of 16 of the world's most popular landmarks
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall