Chelsea transfer news: Blues reportedly offered £15m deal for Nigeria's Emmanuel Emenike
Fenerbahce man could be on his way to Stamford Bridge
Tuesday 01 July 2014
Chelsea could be set to make a £15m move for Emmanuel Emenike after being offered him by Fenerbahce, according to reports.
Emenike is said to have caught the Stamford Bridge outfit's attention with his performances for Nigeria in the World Cup, and could now find himself on his way to West London.
The 27-year-old scored 11 goals in 27 appearances for Fenerbahce last season, and could reportedly be the first man Jose Mourinho brings in as he attempts to overhaul his strikeforce.
Chelsea look set to lose Samuel Eto'o, while Fernando Torres and Romelu Lukaku both seem to have uncertain futures at the club.
Diego Costa is widely expected to sign with the club this summer, with Chelsea also linked with Mario Mandzukic and Pierre Emerick Aubameyang.
Latest in Sport
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia