Chelsea transfer news: Blues reportedly offered £15m deal for Nigeria's Emmanuel Emenike
Fenerbahce man could be on his way to Stamford Bridge
Tuesday 01 July 2014
Chelsea could be set to make a £15m move for Emmanuel Emenike after being offered him by Fenerbahce, according to reports.
Emenike is said to have caught the Stamford Bridge outfit's attention with his performances for Nigeria in the World Cup, and could now find himself on his way to West London.
The 27-year-old scored 11 goals in 27 appearances for Fenerbahce last season, and could reportedly be the first man Jose Mourinho brings in as he attempts to overhaul his strikeforce.
Chelsea look set to lose Samuel Eto'o, while Fernando Torres and Romelu Lukaku both seem to have uncertain futures at the club.
Diego Costa is widely expected to sign with the club this summer, with Chelsea also linked with Mario Mandzukic and Pierre Emerick Aubameyang.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain