Fulham midfielder Mousa Dembele reveals interest from Real Madrid
Tuesday 14 August 2012
Mousa Dembele has claimed Real Madrid have shown an interest in him - but Press Association Sport understands Fulham have yet to receive any offers and would not welcome any.
The Belgium international has long been linked with a move away from Craven Cottage, where he has shone since joining from AZ Alkmaar three years ago.
Manchester United, Tottenham and Chelsea have all been linked with a move for Dembele, who has revealed Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid are another interested party.
"I do not know (if I will leave)," he told Het Nieuwsblad. "Actually I can say nothing about.
"There was contact between Real and my agent. They wanted information, but that was it. Everything is still."
Press Association Sport understands clubs have expressed an interest in Dembele, but there have been no offers for the 25-year-old and, furthermore, Fulham would not any.
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'