Gudjohnsen closes in on Fulham deal
Saturday 19 February 2011
Mark Hughes has revealed Eidur Gudjohnsen is on course to secure a permanent contract at Fulham.
The 32-year-old Iceland striker joined the west London side last month on loan until the end of the season but has since been limited to two substitute appearances.
"There will be chances for him between now and the end of the season," Hughes said. "If he continues the way he has been in training, I'm sure there will be conversations to be had."
Latest in Sport
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’